Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rainy Sunday In!!

I have to say my kids have been a challenge since Kris left for his training but these rare moments I catch just melt my heart!













It has been pouring rain all day so we haven't done much but play video games and watch movies! That is my favorite kind of Sunday! However, with the mulitple TVs, multiple computers, multiple electronic devices we are rarely in the same room all at the same time (which is a shame). All 3 of them getting along and being anywhere near each other is a rare sight. Luckily I was able to snap a few pictures before they saw me;)


They picked out a movie together and decided on an Ice Age marathon! After awhile I couldn't resist joining them. Snuggling with all the LOs is priceless!

Sunshine couldn't hang with everyone and ended up falling asleep:) She needs her beauty rest anyways.

These moments are what you end up remembering long after they have past!

No comments:

Post a Comment